[En-Nut-Discussion] JTAG problems

Jens Meyer MeyerJ at gmx.de
Tue Jul 27 09:18:31 CEST 2004

Hello,

We are currently trying to debug an application using the
AVR JTAG interface. We are able to download the program
to the ATMega 128 using the interface, so we expect it to
work correct. It is also possible to debug the application
at assembler level, but it seems that the AVRStudio isn't
able to get the informations required for source level
debugging. Has anyone a small example (source & makefile)
to make shure that the application is generated with the
correct compiler / tool settings?

Regards

Jens