[En-Nut-Discussion] Opened TCP connection. Watchdog timers going ok here. Realtek stopping for a breather.

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Jun 1 19:06:06 CEST 2004

>I'd be very interested in how others have implemented the Watchdog, if at
>all, please let me know off list and if there is interest, I could publish
>a combined paper for Harald and Oliver.

Brett,

just a response to this one. Sorry for not following
all threads here in RT (realtime :-)).

We already setup Wiki pages, but it's not fully configured
yet. That would make publishing helpful hints more RT
in the future.

Thanks for your patience, we are working day and night...
well...late in the day and early in the night...