SV: [En-Nut-Discussion] Cheap GRPS Module without TCP/IP Stack Needed.

Ake Hedman akhe at eurosource.se
Thu Jun 3 21:47:10 CEST 2004

I can really recommend this one http://www.roundsolutions.com/gsm-modem/

Best Regards
/Ake
  -----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
  Fran: en-nut-discussion-bounces at egnite.de
[mailto:en-nut-discussion-bounces at egnite.de]For Zheng Anding
  Skickat: den 3 juni 2004 21:29
  Till: en-nut-discussion at egnite.de
  Amne: [En-Nut-Discussion] Cheap GRPS Module without TCP/IP Stack Needed.

  Hi All,

  I'm looking for a cheap GRPS module without TCP/IP stack embedded. I found
Siemens MC45 and Sony erricson GM47 are the populare choices for Ethernut
users but I couldn't find where to buy it in USA. I need a development board
for the modules too.

  Also I noticed that Siemens just came out with MC55/56 which is called as
"The world's most treasured Tri-Band GSM/GPRS Modules". Anyone has
experience with it? Thanks for any messages.

  Regards,

  Alex