[En-Nut-Discussion] Medianut playmp3 help required

Gary Perry fpga123 at ntlworld.com
Sun Jun 6 15:45:59 CEST 2004

Hi fellow Ethernut users,

I have an Ethernut 2 and Medianut boards.
In the example programs, there is playmp3.c
The example works fine to use UROM with the 4 mp3 files provided.

But, when I change the first routine in the for(;;) loop to:

	  VsSetVolume(0, 254);
        PlayMp3File("c:\\temp\\gary.mp3");
        NutSleep(1000);

I get error 2 "file or directory not found", but the file is there in my
temp directory!

Can anyone please help and tell me what I'm doing wrong or what else I need
to do,
to play my mp3 file?

Many thanks,

Gary...