[En-Nut-Discussion] Again a thread question

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at kernelconcepts.de
Wed Jun 9 11:46:32 CEST 2004

Hi again,

sorry for all my questions, but since I'm still new to Nut/Os I run into
problems from time to time...

Is the folling behavior a bug or wanted?

I have my main thread and create another thread running with lower
priority (e.g. 90). Some other thread are also running (network, can).

My main program looks like the following

void main (void)
{
	Init();
	NutThreadCreate("lcd_show_config", LCD_SHOW_CFG, NULL, 64);
	for (;;) {
		NutThreadYield();
	}
}

My problem is now that the LCD_SHOW_CFG thread never gains cpu time
(it's running with priority 90)

When I replace NutThreadYield with NutSleep(70) everything works fine.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Ole Reinhardt
--
kernel concepts    Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Dreisbachstr. 24   Fax: +49-271-771091-19