AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] Again a thread question

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at kernelconcepts.de
Wed Jun 9 13:29:28 CEST 2004

Hi,

> below 90 means lower priority, i.e. > 90.
> NutThreadSetPriority (91), for example.

If even works if you set it to the same priority...

Robert Hildebrand just send me an answer. I'll paste it below...
But should'nt we think about a scheduling algorithm that won't let a
thread freeze?

Bye,

Ole

PS: Here is the answer from Robert:

--
kernel concepts    Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Dreisbachstr. 24   Fax: +49-271-771091-19