AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] Again a thread question

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at kernelconcepts.de
Wed Jun 9 14:05:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

> higher priority thread running more often without
> completely blocking the lower priority thread?

Right. The lower priority thread does something (output on lcd) and the
waits for one second. The Main thread shall do something with higher
priority later... but should not block completly the display thread. On
the other hand I would not like to wait always for at lease 64 ms (to
not freeze the system like it is described in the documentation).

Btw: Any suggestions for my killing problem?

Regards,

Ole
--
kernel concepts    Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Dreisbachstr. 24   Fax: +49-271-771091-19