[En-Nut-Discussion] About Multicast packet receive

iVesWorking ivesworking at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 10 10:27:45 CEST 2004

I having problem on receive multicast UDP packet other then the destination
ip 255.255.255.255 and *.*.*.255.
but I was able to send boardcast UDP packet other then 255.255.255.255 by a
little modify on ipout.c (net library) with multicast mac address.
i do some tracing on packet arrive(ethernut board), found that all multicast
packet other then x.x.x.255 or 255.255.255.255  been filter out(maybe it
only recognize ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff mac address as boardcast packet and filter
other out, but  i am not sure what happen), It dont have any response on
ethin.c .

any expert know what happenning, and how to enable me to do some multicast
implementation.

iVes