[En-Nut-Discussion] 32K external SRAM and banking

Joe Doubek jdoubek at control4.com
Thu Jun 10 18:39:06 CEST 2004

Hello, I'm new to the Nut/OS... Is there any special setup required for
the latest Nut/OS to run on a platform with only 32K bytes external RAM?
In particular I'm wondering if I need to change the #define
NUTBANK_COUNT 30 in bankmem.h (or any other configuration).  The only
memory doc I can find "Nut/OS Memory Considerations" seems a bit out of
date as banking is only proposed in that document. Thanks for any help.
-Joe