[En-Nut-Discussion] VOIP using Ethernut Board

daniel at dsp.ee.itb.ac.id daniel at dsp.ee.itb.ac.id
Sun Jun 20 13:48:48 CEST 2004

Hi,
My name is Daniel Ridwan. I am final year undergraduate students.
I want to using ehternut board 1.3 and NUT/OS 2.4.2 for my final project.
My final project is about implementing VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol)
on Ethernut Board.
I want my ethernut board to send voice data to PC  through network, but i
don't know if the ethernut board is quick enough to sampling analog voice
and to send voice data throuh network.
Is the ethernut board quick enough to do these process?

regard,

Daniel Ridwan