[En-Nut-Discussion] (no subject)

M. Can Filibeli filipa at superonline.com
Tue Mar 2 13:40:30 CET 2004

Hi,

I am trying to use the debug feature of the Ethernut.

First of all I changed the makedefs.icc file and enable the nutdebug. Then I
entered "make clean" and "make install". After compiling all libraries
successfully I copied the lib files to the icc lib folder.

I also included the macro definition _MCU_enhanced NUTDEBUG into my compiler
options.

What is the difference between devDebug1 and devUart1?

I am using devUart1 but I am not getting any different lines from uart. I
only get the situation of the ppp connection

Open uart.done

Connecting.done

Configure PPP.

After the Configure PPP line appears modem hangs up.

I am basically using the ppp sample with a couple of changes.

What should I get as the result of the following line?

    NutTracePPP(stdout, 1);

I am trying to connect to my ISP for a couple of months using an external
modem. Is there anyone who achieved to connect using a modem to an ISP?

Can you please guide me?

Thanks.

Can.