[En-Nut-Discussion] WLAN: Some question to the Ethernut community

Peter Kunst scalar at home.nl
Thu Mar 4 08:20:01 CET 2004

I say both!! Monitor mode is good for building a AP scanner or a WiFi
listener for location-based services.

Why horsepower/CLPD ??
IOSoft in the UK does connect a WiFi card directly to a PIC processor
without any glue. I hope I have not to conclude that a PIC processor is a
'better' product for this task... :)
http://www.iosoft.co.uk/wlan2.php

Anyway 802.11A/B is cool stuff!!

Peter
(currently running 1 AP with 16 SSID's and 16 VLANS)