[En-Nut-Discussion] unix port & header files

Matthias Ringwald mringwal at inf.ethz.ch
Thu Mar 4 19:29:14 CET 2004

On 04.03.2004, at 12:45, Harald Kipp wrote:

> Matthias,
>
> I'd suggest to include your special header
> in include/compiler.h. This file is included
> in every Nut/OS module.

Thanks, that's also a good idea.

I guess for the application level wrapper,
there is no such common header file. :(

But adding one include line in the application
should be fine.

Or I could add a check to all nut/os files...

ok. let me first write the headers and wrapper.
Then there's still time for discussion how to
integrate it (for me, for others, for all... )

matthias