[En-Nut-Discussion] unix port & header files

Matthias Ringwald mringwal at inf.ethz.ch
Fri Mar 5 16:14:25 CET 2004

hi harald

On 05.03.2004, at 11:51, Harald Kipp wrote:
..
> Here it comes into my mind, that the naming
> of include files also overlaps with Linux.
> That will require some modifications of the
> Makefiles in order to specify different
> include paths.

:)
that's the more general problematic of the stdio problem.
:(

problem here is that e.g. "sys/types.h" can either be directed
to nut includes or to linux.

are all nut include files, that have the same names as the
normal unix ones, compatible to them?

if yes, I could just change the include path order to:
-I/usr/include/ -I{somepath}/nut/include.

if not, I guess files have to get sorted and/or renamed

hm.. does the same trick work here?
#define <sys/X.h> <sys/nut/X.h>
#define _SYS_X_H_ _SYS_NUT_X_
..