[En-Nut-Discussion] Re: [En-Nut-Announce] Version 3.4.2 Available

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Mar 9 13:25:00 CET 2004

Michel,

That was sheer cowardliness. The 3.4.2 fix targeted a single
line only and I received several responses, that it fixed
the main problem.

Beside your's there are several more contribs, which I'd
like to add to 3.5 step by step. The first step was to
clean up the code for the HDLC driver. The code seem to
fail on PPP shutdown and I wanted to avoid more contribs to
the non-HDLC version.

For the time being, your fixes can be simply applied to
3.4.2 by replacing the 3 files.

Harald