[En-Nut-Discussion] AVR-GCC for Linux

Jan Dubiec jdx at slackware.pl
Sun Mar 14 03:37:06 CET 2004

OK, forget about it. I've downloaded the latest sources and built them.
It seems that the toolchain works properly. I have even found a bug in
the latest cvs snapshot: :-)

[.....]
avr-gcc -c -mmcu=atmega103 -Os -Wall -Werror -Wstrict-prototypes -Wa,-ahlms=ppp.lst  -I../mod/include -I../include ppp.c -o ppp.o
ppp.c: In function `NutPppRead':
ppp.c:121: error: `dev' undeclared (first use in this function)
ppp.c:121: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
ppp.c:121: error: for each function it appears in.)
ppp.c: In function `NutPppWrite':
ppp.c:129: error: `dev' undeclared (first use in this function)
ppp.c: In function `NutPppWrite_P':
ppp.c:137: error: `dev' undeclared (first use in this function)
ppp.c: At top level:
ppp.c:161: warning: static declaration for `NutPppIOCtl' follows non-static
ppp.c:199: warning: static declaration for `NutPppOpen' follows non-static
ppp.c:265: warning: static declaration for `NutPppClose' follows non-static
ppp.c:289: warning: static declaration for `NutPppInit' follows non-static
[.....]

The patch is attached. I have removed declarations of NutPpp* functions
from include/dev/ppp.h because they are used (and should be visible) only
in dev/ppp.c.

Regards,
/J.D.
--
Jan Dubiec, jdx at slackware.pl, mobile: +48 602 101787

Głęboka wiara wymaga płytkiego rozumu i nikłej wiedzy.