[En-Nut-Discussion] RE: GCC + TWIF Problem

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Mon Mar 15 18:04:09 CET 2004

Huh..that looks weird.

Btw. I just made a major update to the TWI routines,
mainly based on code from Jelle Martijn Kok I received
1 year ago (yes _ONE_ year). It fixes a few special case
bugs. Another good news is, that the API interface won't
change.

Jelle uses GCC and so do I. But I'll give it a try with
ICCAVR.

Harald