[En-Nut-Discussion] Re: Full Duplex operation

Damian Slee damian at commtech.com.au
Wed Mar 17 09:26:19 CET 2004

Here is my code, which is setting half duplex for me.  Using the EESK
pin 79 out of realtek to input pin on mega128.  output pin from mega 128
to pin77 on realtek.

Have only tested it on one unit.  It counts clocks, and sets the output
low where the fullduplex bit from the 9346 eeprom should be, to disable
it.  Then sets it high again to act the same as before for the remaining
bits (LED's etc).

This is the modified from the new driver.
To verify, there is a commented fdup = nic_read(NIC_PG3_CONFIG3);, which
I was displaying later.  Should be 0x30, for half duplex, LEDS1&0 on.

I still get Tx packet loss, but less than before. Let me know your
results.

Re-define these for the pins you will use;
#define EE9346CLK		PINE
#define EE9346CLKBIT	0
#define EE9346DATA		PORTE
#define EE9346DATABIT	1