[En-Nut-Discussion] H8/300 Question: Print Format Specifier Forsize_t

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Mar 18 19:25:29 CET 2004

Jan,

At 18:04 18.03.2004 +0100, you wrote:
>Harald Kipp wrote:
>

>>Jan, what's your opinion about switching to -mint32?
>I don't mind. Binaries will be slightly bigger (AFAIR not more than 10%).
>Fortunately eg. H8/3068F has enough Flash and RAM to run a lot of Nut/OS
>applications using only these memories without taking care of integer size.

That's great. Nut/OS will move to special types
like ureg_t and reg_t anyway in CPU intensive
loops for optimum speed and code size.

>After midnight :-) I will add -mint32 to configure script. I will fix also
>debugging stuff as I  promised earlier.

Make sure to get the latest CVS contents. ChangeLog 1.49
is already available via anonymous login. In case you are
not able to retrieve the code via SSL: ChangeLog 1.50 adds
a few changes to get it compiled with ICCAVR, conflicts are
most unlikely.