[En-Nut-Discussion] Question about purchasing the Ethernet Controller chip

leo at dsp.ee.itb.ac.id leo at dsp.ee.itb.ac.id
Thu May 6 11:21:44 CEST 2004

Hi all!

I have some difficulties in purchasing the Ethernet Controller chip
RTL8019AS.. I need it for my final project in my undergraduate program..
My final project is about developing an interface board between the TI
(Texas Instrumets) TMS320C54X development board and the ethernet network
using RJ45 cable..
I have tried to contact Realtek Co. in Siangpore, but they said that the
minimum amount of purchase is about 60 pieces..
i don,t need that much, i only need maybe about 3 chips..
so could anyone who knows about it tell me how to have the RTL8019AS chips?

regards,

Leo Hendrawan