AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] Chat module memory leaks

Oliver Schulz Oliver.Schulz at bong.de
Thu May 13 13:35:41 CEST 2004

Hi Louis,

because you're using a diff format, that I don't know (looks a bit too simple), it's hard to recognize to which version of the source file you made that diff. I assume the file is /dev/chat.c, but we have several releases and some current development, where especially the line numbers are shifted and so on....

Can you tell me what release you're using, or better tell me the version number from the file. You can find the version number after the copyright annotation.

..or just use the GNU diffutils. :-)

Oliver.