AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut II RS485 Communication

Oliver Schulz Oliver.Schulz at bong.de
Thu May 13 14:53:12 CEST 2004

Hi Dusan, Hi Damin and all,

> Anyway: CVS maintainers what about to incorporate Damian's fixes ?
Obviously, it has been forgotten since now.
Damian: Are the changes from your posting on 16.4.2004 ([En-Nut-Discussion] Fixes/additions to usartavr.c) still up to date, or do you have made some more improvements?

Anyway, can you send me (private email) an diff (made with GNU diffutils) for your changed usartavr.c?
If it's ok with Harald, I will add these changes to CVS this weekend.

Cheers,
Oliver.