AW: AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] RS485 TX/RX control pin

Oliver Schulz Oliver.Schulz at bong.de
Wed May 26 10:31:07 CEST 2004

Hi Przemek,

Yes, your're right. I had the focus of the changed sbi to UART_HDX_TX, but didn't compare the parameters. Sorry.

Obviously it is a mistake to use (UART_RTS_PORT, UART_RTS_BIT) in AvrUsartTxStart. Like you pointed out, it must be (UART_HDX_PORT, UART_HDX_BIT) to work correctly.

Damian: Can you please confirm this?

Meanwhile I will change the files in CVS.

Regards,
Oliver.