[En-Nut-Discussion] CAN-Bus driver

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at r-web.de
Wed May 26 15:08:05 CEST 2004

Hi Harald,

> did you check the AT90CAN128? As far as I can say,
> samples are already available in Germany.

Yes, I heard about it. But we have just a finished design with the
SJA1000. I also just have a working SJA1000 driver. But it's not
designed for Ethernut. So I only have to port it. But I'm not just shure
about the API I'll create...

Regards,

Ole

| WWW.R-WEB.DE         Systementwicklung, Softwareentwicklung     |
| Ole Reinhardt                                                   |
| Luisenstraße 29      Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433     |
| 57076 Siegen         Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433     |
| Germany                              ole.reinhardt at r-web.de     |