[En-Nut-Discussion] USART DEFAULT COOKEDMODE

Trevor O'Grady togrady at comtech.uk.com
Fri May 28 13:11:16 CEST 2004

Hi Harald,
I prefer to use \r\n as I'm in control of every byte (and know the number of
bytes) but that's just a humble low level embedded programmers point of view
:-). I do appreciate the need to be compatible with main stream programming
and I'm happy to live with whatever is agreed.

Part of my "fear" of cooking comes from once spending days on an issue where
the problem was that puts appends a \n and fputs does not.

Regards
Trevor