[En-Nut-Discussion] Compiling Ethernut

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Nov 2 10:52:53 CET 2004

Chuck,

there's no support yet in the Configurator. You need to
change

CPFLAGS = $(MCFLAGS) -Os ...

CPFLAGS = -g $(MCFLAGS) -O0 ...

in the source tree's Makedefs.avr-gcc.

As far as I know you can't debug the Nut/OS system code, only
your application. For this change Makedefs.avr-gcc in the
app subdirectory.

Harald