[En-Nut-Discussion] How do I find out how much RAM and FLASH is free.

Louis B louisjbarman at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 15:55:10 CET 2004

I am using WinAvr and Nut/OS 3.4.3.1

I have just ported a large c program to Nut/OS

I want to check how much RAM and FLASH it is using

I have tried looking at the .map file but cannot make much sense of it.

It there any where I can get a summary of my RAM and FLASH usage?

I haven’t done anything special with all my strings and constant data to put
them in program space yet.  But before I do so I want to find out how much
RAM is being taken up.

Al help will be greatly appreciated

Louis B.