[En-Nut-Discussion] Static RAM must fit in the lower 4k on-chip RAM?

Louis B louisjbarman at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 4 09:54:57 CET 2004

Louis B. wrote:

LB> the “Nut/OS Requirements” document states

LB> “The listed RAM requirements shows static RAM only.
LB> This RAM must fit in the lower 4k on-chip RAM.”

Just in case you missed it here is the document that I was referring to:

http://www.ethernut.de/en/require/require.html

LB> Is this statement really true; that all the Static RAM must
LB> fit in the lower 4k on-chip RAM?

It looks like this statement is wrong or that I have totally misunderstood
it.

I think it would be helpful to others is this document was updated.

Thanks for the prompt and very helpful replies to this mailing list

Louis B.