[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 2.1b Bootloader

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Fri Nov 5 09:25:09 CET 2004

Alex,

this isn't done by accident but every time you erase
the device. If you want to upload the bootloader and an
application with AVR Studio:

1. Program appload.hex with Erase Device enabled.
2. Program your application with Erase Device disabled.

When the application is basemon.hex, this puts your Ethernut 2
in initial state like shipped. For Ethernut 1 replace
appload.hex by eboot.hex.

Harald