AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] UART_TL16C554

Ernst Stippl ernst at stippl.org
Fri Nov 5 18:14:06 CET 2004

Hi Magalhaes!

I am new to the list (and new to Erthernut) and I am also looking for a
"multiple Serial (RS232) interface addon" to add multiple RS232 I/Fs to a
single Ethernut board.

You write about the "solution for 8 serial"
What do you mean by this? Is there a board available for multiple serial
I/Fs?

regards from Vienna
Ernst

  _____