[En-Nut-Discussion] charon2 db_demo errors

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Fri Nov 5 19:05:29 CET 2004

>Do I need to change/install second sw tree or there is something more
>than needs for changes in UserConf.mk and makefile for db_demo?
>Is it possible to use one development tool/notos tree for both charon2
>and ethernut 2?

Actually Charon II should work with code generated for
Ethernut 1.3, but I haven't found time to test all
samples that come with Charon.

>CH_II_DB_demo.c: In function `ShowForm':
>CH_II_DB_demo.c:723: warning: implicit declaration of function
>`NutRomFileOpen'

Obviously this demo has been written for an earlier
Version of Nut/OS (2.something?). Thus, it had to be
compiled and linked with the Nut/OS version that came
with your Charon DB.

Alternatively you may try to port it to Nut/OS 3, which
uses standard C file handling now. A good idea would be
to look into pro/httpd.c.