[En-Nut-Discussion] nutconf build/start problems

Christoph Eicke christoph at geisterstunde.org
Sun Nov 7 21:50:09 CET 2004

Hi!

I have recently gotten the complete ethernut starter package. I wanted to try
out the nutconf tool under Gentoo Linux, but it kept telling me that it had
problems linking to some libraries. With a couple of links to the right names
I now get the following error message:
./nutconf: /usr/lib/libwx_gtk-2.4.so.0: version `WXGTK_2.4' not found
(required by ./nutconf)
If I try to 'make' the application myself using the make command inside of
the /opt/ethernut/nut/tools/nutconf directory I get a lot of errors which I
tried to correct but gave up after a while because there are so many... Am I
doing anything wrong here?

Thanks,
Christoph
--