[En-Nut-Discussion] replace the ATmega128

Lars Andersson laran at ikp.liu.se
Mon Nov 8 23:17:25 CET 2004

Ricardo,

I sugest you connect the the erhernut to your PC using serial port. Start a terminal program like "Hyperterminal". Make sure your fuses are correcly set on the new chip and then download the "basemon" application to the ethernut.

When you download are finished you press "space" on the keyboard an there should popup a menu in the terminal window.

Goodluck !
/Lars A. Andersson