[En-Nut-Discussion] PPP/ADHLC How do I safely disconnect a PPP session in the new NutoOS?

Brett Abbott Brett.Abbott at digital-telemetry.com
Sun Nov 14 20:36:59 CET 2004

Hi

We've recently ported to the latest version of NutOS and would
appreciate it if someone could provide a snipet of code which shows how
to correctly request a disconnect on the PPP adaptor with the latest
drivers/OS.  We have fashioned a rather nasty chop it off at the knees
method but it would be great if someone has the "correct" method of
forcing the PPP link to be cleanly closed.

Many Thanks
Brett

Brett Abbott, Managing Director, Digital Telemetry Limited
Email: Brett.Abbott at digital-telemetry.com
PO Box 24 036 Manners Street, Wellington, New Zealand
Phone +64 (4) 5666-860  Mobile +64 (21) 656-144
------------------- Commercial in confidence --------------------