[En-Nut-Discussion] Use of RAM

Sigurd Kleppan sigurd at wlink.no
Fri Nov 19 21:24:33 CET 2004

Hello!

I have written HTML pages with a lot of tables and pictures.
It is no problem to download it to the Ethernutboard, but when I run the pages in my browser the pages won't always load correctly. In the Terminal, it says "Low mem".

I have the 1.3 dev F board and I think i have to small SRAM.
When i run the NutHeapAvaliable, it says only ca. 10000 bytes free.

Does it help to convert variables from char to prog_char?? Are there any tricks?

I see that the 2.1 board has over 500 kb in RAM? Maybe I should use this board instead?

Thanxxx for all help!

Regards
Sigurd Kleppan