[En-Nut-Discussion] TinyOS in ethernut

Emre Atsan eatsan at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 23 00:17:28 CET 2004

Dear forum members,
I am a newcomer to this forum and I am not familiar to Ethernut board and
its operating systems. This winter, as a senior project, I choose sensor
networks. We use ethernut board and we want to install TinyOS as an
operating system instead of NutOS. I searched the web and couldn't find too
much about this issue. Are there any of you, who can give me some web links
or any other resources for this problem? Thank you very much for your
attention.