[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS Versions

Ernst Stippl ernst at stippl.com
Tue Nov 23 20:02:29 CET 2004

Hi guys!

The development CD I recently received with the Ethernut 2.1 board contains
Nut/OS 3.9.1

On Egnite.de there is a reference to download 3.4.2

Ethernut.de refers to 3.9.2

What is the difference (or relation) between 3.9.x and 3.4.x ? Is it simply
release date (i.e. functionality and bugs fixed?) or is it another
development thread?

Do the sources on CVS represent the latest ("after 3.9.2") sources?
How do I match the various source files versions (from cvs) to a specific
Nut/OS version?

In case I overlooked this information, pls just point me in the right
direction. I am ready to rtfm (provided I find the manual)

Thanks
ernst