[En-Nut-Discussion] RAM on vers 2.1b board, access routines

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Nov 24 20:38:12 CET 2004

Ernst,

the final implementation is in os/bankmem.c. Right
now only the MP3 decoder driver makes use of it.

I got a read/write file system in the pipe, which
enables you to use this 480 kByte for a file system.
The sample will include an FTP server. I'll publish
it in the next two or three days. If you can't wait,
contact me directly.

Harald

Hint: Try to use the same email adress (dot org) under
which you subscribed. So you don't need to wait until
I confirm your post (using dot com). Or re-subscribe.