[En-Nut-Discussion] CVS access

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Fri Nov 26 15:08:27 CET 2004

(  2004-11-23 08:07:38 - Project CVS Service )   On 2004-11-23 a disk
failure on the anonymous CVS server for projects starting with the letters:
e, h, i, j, o and v is causing anonymous CVS, ViewCVS and tarballs for
these projects to be unavailable. We are currently working on this issue
and do not have an ETA for resolution.