AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] UART looses Bytes

Toennies Kai kai.toennies at siemens.com
Fri Nov 26 13:19:37 CET 2004

It works now.
I still wonder why.
While testing the application, the incoming byte was mirrored immediately.
Was written right away back in the UART buffer.
The first two bytes were in the buffer, the third byte was lost sometimes.
Overwritten by the fourth byte in the shift register.
Now I mirror after the telegramm is complete.
And until now, nearly no more losses.

Regards,
Kai