[En-Nut-Discussion] nutconf on linux

Matthias Ringwald mringwal at inf.ethz.ch
Sat Nov 27 17:34:56 CET 2004

hi dan, harald

sys/types_orig.h comes from the unix emulation

in the older ./configure it was created when you did choose unix as a
platform

as a quick fix: sys/types_orig should look like

#include "/usr/include/sys/types.h"

that's it. As there is a nut/os sys/types.h I needed a way to get the
native sys/types.h which I using
this stub file.

I don't know how this has to be handled in the nutconf. maybe nutconf
could create it and make clean shouldn't delete it?

besides sys/types_orig.h there are other which a are similar:
fnctl_orig.h and stdio_orig.h in case this pops up as a problem.

another point: this file should never be included if compiling for
atmel target...

matthias