[En-Nut-Discussion] TCP stops working after some time

Jean Pierre Gauthier jp.gauthier at wanadoo.fr
Sun Nov 28 15:10:24 CET 2004

TCP runs here without locks during weeks.
Try to:
1) observe TCP sockets list (with httpserv "socket list" utility). It can
give you some ideas.
) set timeouts with NutTcpSetSockOpt /SO_SNDTIMEO, /SO_RCVTIME ???
2) do not play with your appli priorities. Keep default value(64). (in my
application, Bugs both on TCP and usart lock when priority is modified).
3)verify heap level.