[En-Nut-Discussion] Switch ICCAVR from Internal RAM to External RAM causes my application to behave weirdly

Pearless Douglas.Pearless at pearless.co.nz
Sat Oct 2 10:35:52 CEST 2004

Hi People,

Has anyone come across this:

I am using a JTAG mkii with a Ethernut 1.3

When I compile my app with the option of Internal RAM it works fine
When I compile my app with the option of Eternal 32KB RAM it disappears into
line of "    _write(_fileno(uart), banner, strlen(banner));" which is in the
sample UART code that comes with ethernut.

Help?

Douglas

---