[En-Nut-Discussion] MMC Card interface to Ethernut

Pearless Douglas.Pearless at pearless.co.nz
Sat Oct 2 11:11:20 CEST 2004

Hi,

Those are interesting, though I have to rely on google to translate to
English, makes the reading a bit of a challenge!

I have found various code for the AVR which seems to work, the odd bug or
two needed ironing out before it worked (a few short cuts were taken based
on assumptions about timing that didn't always work...).

I am making good progress, my latest problem where switching to external RAM
under the ICCAVR IDE is causing me a real headache!!

Douglas.