[En-Nut-Discussion] ethernut 1.3 case

Gerd Müller gmueller at netways.de
Mon Oct 4 15:20:59 CEST 2004

Hi all,

we builded a trafficlight with ethernut 1.3 and an ikea driva lamp :-).
This device singals  the actual network situation. Since we "placed"
ethernut on the ikea lamp using hotglue I would like to mount the
ethernut inside a nice case. Is there any case which only covers the
ethernut device? We only need access to seriell-, ethernet-, port-d and
power-socket.

Thank you

Gerd

PS: Our next step will be to attach a led-display on our traffic-light
;-) to view more details