[En-Nut-Discussion] Poorman Ethernut

bino bino at indoakses-online.com
Tue Oct 5 03:47:40 CEST 2004

Dear All.
I'm just joining this group .. and yes i'm a total newbie.

1. Is there any searchable archieve of this group ?
2. where can I got a schematic or board design of ATMega-128 evaluation
board ?

3. Is there any Poorman-ethernut using PCI (rtl8139) rather then the ISA ?

I'm in indonesia .. and the RTL-8139 card is the easiest and cheapest card I
can get .. and in case I want to start playing danger to build complete
EtherNut 1.3 or 2.x I hope I can pull this ethernet chip from the card.
It's impossible to buy any Ethernet controller chip in my area.

Sincerely
 -bino-

Sincerely
 -bino-