[En-Nut-Discussion] WLan Board

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Oct 5 18:11:41 CEST 2004

Gerd,

unfortunately all prototypes of the CF/IDE board are gone.
Two for me (bosses always need two of everything :-)),
one is with Michael Fischer and the last one will be send
to Louis Beaudoin, the guy who did the Ethernut 2 CPLD.

Btw. Michael set up a webpage
http://usbdip.de/en/idecf/index.html

He also borrowed us the former PCMCIA card
http://usbdip.de/en/wlanradio/index.html
May be he is willing to lend it again. It works with
CF cards when using a PCMCIA/CF adapter.

Michael? Are you read-/listen-ing?

Sorry, I stopped making suggestions about its availability.
My worst one was Sept. 2003. :-(