[En-Nut-Discussion] Newbie - guide

amit khandelwal khandelwal.amit at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 18:08:02 CEST 2004

Hello Gerd,

<snip>
avrp -s /dev/ttyS0
Error: No response to command: Return programmer type (p)
/dev/ttyS0: No programmer found

</snip>

I can test the ethernut board in Windows XP using as described in the
harware manual. However when I use the AVR Studio and try to do any
operations it says. It fails to detect it.

Any clues pointers???

Thanks in advance,
- Amit Khandelwal