[En-Nut-Discussion] Re: server/client optimazation

helen goh helenxiedi at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 11:35:57 CEST 2004

hi there,

a question here about optimazation the Ethernet link, hope get some advices here..
I connect the hardware to computer platform Window Xp. My software platform is Visual C++, and the client / server model is done though WinSock programming.

The connection all right, server and client "talks" fluently, however, the speed not so satisfyied. Is that a way to reallocated the internal memory(buffer) size in PC? Though some studies, get to know that the PC will only start to process data when the buffer size reach certain amount of data.

Thanks for any comment and advices, i am much appreciate.

reagards,
miss helengoh

Harald Kipp <harald.kipp at egnite.de> wrote:
Hello Amit,

you didn't get the SISP adapter, shown at
http://www.ethernut.de/en/isp/index.html
?