[En-Nut-Discussion] Generating socket events

Trevor O'Grady togrady at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 27 01:16:39 CEST 2004

I have an existing FTP client that works over an event driven OS and
hence is implemented as a  state machine. Is there a way to get
ETHERNUT to generate the socket events so that I don't have to rewrite
my code to use blocking functions? These are the sort of event functions
I need to call in my code when socket events occur.

ftpSocketConnectEv( int socket )
ftpSocketDataInEv( int socket, char *data, int len )
ftpSocketDataSendEv( int socket )
ftpScoketCloseEv( int Socket )

I know this is not how ETHERNUT normally works but it would be a shame
not to be able to use code that is tested and working. Any help greatly
appreciated.

Regards
Trevor